Voice mail service

Hi Friends,
I know this is offtopic and may req. java applets.
I need to develop a sort of voice mail facility wherein my website users can record their voice .
I need to record and store it.Is anyone here familiar to this system , can anyone suggest me one , i tried a lot on internet and the one i came close is http://www.vimas.com/ve_voice_mail.php but it is demo and allows only 20 sec of voice.
Pl. do suggest me something .

--
Regards,
Abhishek jain