question about accessing php folders with an ISP

I have access to my webserver where i have been given access to mysql
and php where i can access the database throught myphp admin.

my question is how do i access the folders in which

1.
php has been installed in the hard drive of the ISP who are in a
different country from where i live.
I would like to change the settings in php.ini file

2.
mysql has been installed. (Same as above)

please advice.