question about columns in a table

i would like to create a table which would record the number of times
a webpage has been accessed like a counter.

every time a php page of the website has been accessed ex: aboutus.php
contactus.php etc i will update that particular column in the table to
increment the value of the counter by 1.

my question is when i create the table can i create the last column in
a way that would add all the numeric values of the remaining field
names. This would avoid me to run an sql query from a php file to view
this information.

Ex: Create table tablename(aboutus int(11), contactus int(11),
totalvisits int(11));

please advice if this can be done.