Re: question about accessing php folders with an ISP

In message <fgj5u1+j469@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sudhakar <finals27@xxxxxxxxx>
writes
>I have access to my webserver where i have been given access to mysql
>and php where i can access the database throught myphp admin.
>
>my question is how do i access the folders

If the server is a shared server, then there will probably be just one
copy of MySQL running, so you would not be allowed access directly to
it.

If the server is a dedicated server, your hosting company would be able
to tell you, since the folders don't have to be the same.  I have 4
versions of PHP and 3 versions of MySQL on my test machine, all in
different folders, so that I can match various clients code with the
versions that they use in their live server.

--
Pete Clark

Sunny Andalucia
http://hotcosta.com/Andalucia.Spain