YouTube functionality required

Hi All,

I have a requirement in which i need to upload a video of mpeg, avi or any
video format. it should be converted to flv format and should be available
for view just like youtube. I dont need functionalities like voting the
video, setting as favourities. just need to upload and view the video. Can
some one help me in this regard.

Is it possible to conver the mpeg video to flv during upload? and how to
display the video.
Help me dudes.

With Thanks,
Ramesh