Re: How To Hide Download Source

Hai,

  Try this Website you will get required info for hiding the source while downloading
  http://www.zubrag.com/scripts/

  All the best

Anees ul haq <anees_a2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi,

I am developing a website and I am providing some softwares to download but I need to hide the source from where the softwares will be downloaded. How to hide this source from user that from where the software is being downloaded and how can I restrict DAP and other Download Accelerator (this feature is not necessary but hiding the source is necessary)

Regards