How To Hide Download Source

Hi,

I am developing a website and I am providing some softwares to download but I need to hide the source from where the softwares will be downloaded. How to hide this source from user that from where the software is being downloaded and how can I restrict DAP and other Download Accelerator (this feature is not necessary but hiding the source is necessary)

Regards