Problem with session

Hi, buddies

i have faced a unique problem with session. when i print the session
with var_dump($_SESSION) or print_r($_SESSION[UserName]), it represent
the data register with session. but when i want to print the session
as $UserName, it produce null i.e the blank. again if i want to put it
with var_dump($CLASS_EMPLOYER), it returns NULL.

Plz help me to out with the problem. i was tried all the things but
all are in vain and create some pain for me.

Following are my code : :

if($UserName=verifyuname($username,$password)) {
   session_register('UserName');
   $urlpage = "members/members_pg.php";
   showJavaScriptURL($urlpage);
   die;