Re: Get Resolution

Wouldn't it be much simpler to just set the padding in a stylesheet?
Something like:
BODY {
padding: auto;
}

If you keep your styles and layouts in the CSS, you'll have that much
less code worry about and debug.
If you need to alter styles according  to a specific variable
(resolution, browser, etc), use alternate stylesheets and just load
them as needed.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Roland Parijs <uhibullura@...> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have a page in php which I wanted to have centered in all
resolutions. I have used a script which I fouund on the Internet
called get_resolution.php. It uses javascript to determine the client
resolution and puts it in a cookie, then php will red the cookie and
puts it in a variable which I can use to calculate the left and right
margin. It works perfect, but somtimes and on some machines I get the
blanco page of get_resolution,

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com