[no subject]

Hi.
could any one please send me the php class, and zip it up and send it to me, as could not find it on the site, or send me the direct url for this class, plus the direct url or the video file for me to listen to the tutorial, as a blind user, using jaws for windows speech software.
cheers Marvin.Check out my home page at http://startrekcafe.stevesdomain.net We are the Borg! You will be assimalated! Resistance is futile! Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpion