dbscript mvc framework = rest + content-negotiation + openid + microformats

Dear php-objects list, I'm pleased to tell you all about dbscript, an
mvc framework for PHP 4 & 5. It combines rest-style web services,
content-negotiation, object-oriented modules and aspect-oriented
plugins, and implements many popular patterns such as active record,
o/r mapper, uri routes and more. Try the examples at:

http://dbscript.net

The fast and fun way to compose a restful dbscript database
application is with Code Stylist, a cross-platform graphical database
development utility. Watch the short Screencast movie presentation at:

http://codestylist.com/screencast2/csdemofl.html

Or visit the Code Stylist home page:

http://codestylist.com

Thank you for your interest, we are looking forward to receiving your
feedback and ideas.

Brian Hendrickson
Portland, Oregon
http://megapump.com

comments from our Code Stylist customer forum:

"Hi, just found this program - and I'm impressed. A code generator
that actually generates websites that don't look like they were
designed by a blind man :)"

"Today I downloaded the new version of your Code Stylist and run it
on MacOS X and on Suse Linux 9.3: it worked very good so far!"

"It could be another great iApp"