Re: copy database from one server to another

Just an update-
It appears there is no Linux version of the Migration tool, so I have
no way to test it at this point.
However, I went ahead an installed the other GUI tools.

This is not bad set of tools, but I think I still prefer phpMyAdmin
for daily stuff.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "caprecerevisi2005" <wolfear@...>