Re: copy database from one server to another

Pete-
You are right, this probably isn't exactly what the Migration kit was
meant for.

My thought was that it might help overcome some of the problem Tarun
was having as it will also work within MySQL versions.

This has gotten my curiosity going, so I just downloaded it myself in
order test it on my LAMP server since I need to import several DB's
from my remote to my local anyway.
I normally use phpMyAdmin, but I'll try this and see what happens.