Re: copy database from one server to another

You can try with MySQL-Front.
It has a very handy tool (Extras-Transfer) you can use for the task

or

You can copy the files in MySQL's data directory, I've done it befor
and it works fine (remember to check and repair the table before using
it in the new server)

I hope that helps.

Fernando Murrieta