From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Tarun
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 11:08 AM
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  copy database from one server to another

Dear sir.

i have a problem that i have database stored on my internet server in
mysql.

I am trying to copy that database to another site. I have control over
both the sites.

i am getting problem to copy data between diff servers. i.e. i want to
copy data from one server and transfer it to another server.

when i copy it gets possible for general character fields but it is
not getting physible for BLOB  fields.

please help to solve out this problem

Warm Regards

Tarun Agarwal