From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of ~Tarun~
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 6:47 AM
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  copy database from one server to another

Hello Mike,

i tried to make a php script which used to fetch data in array from one
server and then i saved the value in variable..

then i inserted the value in the INSERT  values script to another database .
that worked but the problem was that it does not copy blob part.

even i tried one more option i.e.  CREATE TABLE db2.table_name SELECT * FROM
db1.table_name  , this script too worked but didnt copied the data contain
in tables ....just created table, but if i try tihs same create table for
same server than it works out but not for diff database and usernames.

Please suggest further.

or if u can provide me a script that can help me out. by some php script

Regards

Tarun