Re: configuration configuration.php for joomla on yahoo small business account

Going to try this one more time since it seems my first attempt did
not work:
I use yahoo small biz hosting and there is no reason you should need
to manually edit anything. The file path you are looking at should
have been set during installation.

If you used ".sites" in a file path it will not work as yahoo will not
allow that as a directory name.

If still won't display, re-upload and re-install using the
instructions here: http://help.joomla.org/content/view/39/132/.
Do not use the yahoo uploader, use an ftp client like filezilla.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nkelame <atanas.c.nkelame@...> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I'm installing a joomla site on a site hosted at  yahoo small
business service.

> The installation works fine (data goes to database, etc)  but the site
> does not show.
>
> The problems I think is the reference to the absolute path
>
> What do you fill here:
> $mosConfig_absolute_path = '/home/.sites/51/site45/web/nimrcms';
>
> I some other sites you may have something like this:
>
> $mosConfig_absolute_path = '/home/sites/web/publishingfolder';
>
> Yahoo small business seems to use something different.
>

> Can someone who has ever got that problem let me know of the solution.
>
> Regards, atanas
> --
> 'Iam The Way, TheTruth and The Life. No one comes to the father except
> through me'.(Jesus)

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links