Re: configuration configuration.php for joomla on yahoo small business account

I use yahoo hosting and there is no reason you should need to be in
the config file. The filepath you are looking at should have been set
during the installation.
Yahoo will not allow ".sites/" as a directory name so if you
have that entered into the config file, it won't work.

If the pages are still not displaying, make sure you didn't miss
something in the upload. This is the primary cause for install
problems (personal experience).
Try re-uploading the files and/or re-installing via browser install
per the instructions found here:
http://help.joomla.org/content/category/15/99/132/
Do not use the yahoo uploader, make sure to use an ftp client like
filezilla.
The auto install will work on yahoo hosting.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nkelame <atanas.c.nkelame@...> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I'm installing a joomla site on a site hosted at  yahoo small
business service.

> The installation works fine (data goes to database, etc)  but the site
> does not show.
>
> The problems I think is the reference to the absolute path
>
> What do you fill here:
> $mosConfig_absolute_path = '/home/.sites/51/site45/web/nimrcms';
>
> I some other sites you may have something like this:
>
> $mosConfig_absolute_path = '/home/sites/web/publishingfolder';
>
> Yahoo small business seems to use something different.
>

> Can someone who has ever got that problem let me know of the solution.
>
> Regards, atanas
> --
> 'Iam The Way, TheTruth and The Life. No one comes to the father except
> through me'.(Jesus)

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links