hlp regarding Registration Form

Hi all,

 I'm working on registration frm..whr i've  a text box  to enter user
ID and beside tht i put a button to check  the availability of that
username in my database. My problem is how can i take the text box
data and submit to the php script. I'm able to access the
data(username) by using JavaScript but could not able to post
that(usrname) to the PHP script.

Pls hlp in this regard.

thanks,
Danny.

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links