Re: Sql query giving error with ' asteric

All that you have to make use of php functions addslashes at the time
of inserting data to the datbase.

and while fetching the values from the recordset use addstripslashes
to get the data in actual form with whatever special characters you
have.

I am sure, this will help you.

Thanks
Kaushlesh Singh