Re: Sql query giving error with ' asteric

hi,
this function that u have mentioned is version
specific.. though nobody today i suppose uses version
older than 4.3 of php.. but still just in case u r
using it.. try doing it manually..
this function prepends sp. characters with \.. do it
manually...

that's a sure shot solution...

bye,
Gaurav Rustogi