How to apply css to a table that is the only item in a php file please

In the page that has just the one table that is to
be included in the other 2 pages, there's some
heavy css going on, plus the text in the table
gets changed quite a lot on a daily basis.
Usually, in my program, I can highlught the text
that needs a different css applied to it and click
on the css style that applies to it, but because
the page only has the one table and nothing else,
there's no mention of the link to the styles page?

Anyone know what I'm talking about ;-)

Any help appreciated.

Chris

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links