RE: Is it possible for part of a page to be a php include ?

Hi Adrian and Rob,

Your efforts to help me have been genuinely
appreciated - I've been on this so long, my eyes
are spinning ;-(  I'm taking Rob's advice and am
now just having the table that was to be included
in another page, just on it's own, so that it
makes it easier to include it in another page.

Chris.

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links