Re: referer

The current host should apply a cookie session or stored not the
referring host. If the web browser allows a web site to write cookies in
such a way as to mimic another web site, then that is a problem in the
design of the web browser and not the web site writing the cookie.

Ezra

Michael Slavin wrote:
> Browser security issues wreak havoc on very legitimate endeavors
> regarding cookies, sessions and the like, while what you're proposing
> sounds very much like attempts to breach security protocols. For
> example, if you could do this, I think you could very easily take it
> the additional short step to hijacking a session or cookie. Please
> tell me this is a trick question from your exam and not a real job
> project.
>
> -m

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links