Re: php5 question

As far as french hosting companies are concerned, I know three of them
(and an international one) which can currently provide PHP5.

www.ovh.com and www.cineteck-fr.com, as well as www.1and1.com

If needed, and if you have enough money I can host you in a custom
environment on my server.

Bye bye.

Laurent.

--
«Un peu d'internationalisme éloigne de la patrie; beaucoup y ramène»
Jean Jaurès@<http://www.le-valdo.com>

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM