Re: relate tables MYSQL

Hi Omar.

For PHP5 there's Propel, based on Apache Torque. Isn't easy to use,
but it can fullfit your requirements.

Look at http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/

Also, there's a lot of article about impedance mistmatch, an issue
that appears when you try to use relational databases in an OOP
environment. Here's is a short list of theoretical links regarding
that:

http://www.objectarchitects.de/ObjectArchitects/orpatterns/
http://database.ittoolbox.com/documents/document.asp?i=1948
http://www.service-architecture.com/object-relational-mapping/articles/index.html
http://www.ambysoft.com/mappingObjects.html
http://www.chimu.com/publications/objectRelational/
http://www.objectmatter.com/vbsf/docs/maptool/ormapping.html

PD: Despite that you and me speak spanish, this is an english-based
list and I've to adhere to that, so if you want a translation of what
I said just write me directly.

--

Juan Pablo Gil R.
Director OnFocus - de la Idea al Bit