Re: Urgent: Help Needed with imap_open

iam also struggling with imaps...

but i can give u a way to learn imaps as iam doing...
create an account for u in http://mail.softhome.net/email

they give pop3 access ...

then u can connect with them through

$mbox = imap_open("{mail.softhome.net/pop3}",
"your_user_name", "your_pwd")

then as usual.... with phpmanual we can do it....

regards
vijay

--- Reitz <reitzkpov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone guide me how to get messages from Exchange
Server with
Secure Password Authentication.

Please reply ASAP

PHP Data object relational mapping generator -
http://www.meta-language.net/

   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.