Fwd: IDE/editor for newbie PHP programmer. my choice

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Fernando Fiore <no5software@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: ter., 18 de ago. de 2020 às 23:27
Subject: Re: IDE/editor for newbie PHP programmer. my choice
To: Casey Tyler <ctyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

downloaded and tested it. i found a bit heavy-weight so i didnt install java.
seems easy to use with good intellisense
thanks for the tip

Em ter., 18 de ago. de 2020 às 13:02, Casey Tyler <ctyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

I dont think so.

https://netbeans.apache.org/

Thank you
Casey Tyler
Owner - Great FX Media, LLC.
734-624-3246
On 8/18/2020 11:59 AM, Fernando Fiore wrote:
i thin NetBeans is php storm now

Em ter., 18 de ago. de 2020 às 12:30, Casey Tyler <ctyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

I did not see anybody bring up NetBeans. I have not tried it since it was moved to Apache but for a free IDE it was very good.

Thank you
Casey Tyler
Owner - Great FX Media, LLC.
734-624-3246