Re: Function name must be a string error

Horray;
Just as a follow up. It dawned on me that I could pass $_code as an argument to the
recursive method as an alternative. Then it can call the argument variable as a function
without having to call require in every recursion.

I have now gotten past the Function name must be a string error.

Maybe this will help someone with a similar issue.

Jeff K