Re: Function name must be a string error

I am using php v 5.5x (included in Apache installation on Mac Yosemite.

What I am finding after testing all the input args for valid values is that
requiring a file with an anonymous function set to a variable will allow
the function to be called by the variable name: in this case $_code.
But if I assign the $_code variable (containing the function def) to a
static member variable, I get the error when the static member variable is
use to invoke the function.

So, that means that I should require the file just prior to actually calling the code it
contains. BUT, that will mean errors regarding calling require for the same file more
than once, because this is a recursive method.

So, I should take a whole other approach and abandon the idea of requiring code
files for execution on demand. I can put all the code in private methods in the class def
itself.

Thanks for attention;
Jeff k