Re: Hello

Alan Feuerbacher wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I've hit upon Stackoverflow many times when searching for an answer to a problem. Many of the replies are unnecessarily testy and terse, but often there's useful information.

And if you try to help others in Stackoverflow then you will get voted down for no good reason. A tip is, don't try to post a better answer after a thread is a couple months old. It won't get votes. Yet they don't want the same question to be posted more than once. So that creates a contradiction. I read an article written by the creator of Stack Exchange <http://stackexchange.com/> and he sure is judgmental.