Re: [PHP-DEV] feature-request : html + css logging in apache logs (example for the rest of the unix community too)

Thank you.

I'm not insisting it become the default, just thought it'd be handy..

As for the RFC, i'll do it after a nice long nap OK :)
I dont know anything about the internals of PHP, i'm a PHP + HTML developer
exclusively, but i'll try to give you some implementation suggestions in
what i can make of that RFC..