announcing public release of jsonViewer and saJSON

i'm gonna re-opensource these in the future anyhow for that update to the
PHP error handling, so i thought it would be nice to release what i got now
(should work, may need a tiny bit of work by you)..

perhaps *you* can include it in the following package{3}? nice challenge
perhaps..? :)

https://github.com/seductiveapps/webappObfuscator/blob/master/
webappObfuscator-1.0.0/functions__basicErrorHandling.php
https://github.com/seductiveapps/webappObfuscator/blob/master/
webappObfuscator-1.0.0/1.0.0/functions.php
https://github.com/seductiveapps/webappObfuscator/blob/master/
webappObfuscator-1.0.0/functions__internalErrorHandling.php
light background css : https://github.com/seductiveapps/
webappObfuscator/blob/master/webappObfuscator-1.0.0/
webappObfuscator-1.0.0__ajax.css
dark background css : https://github.com/seductiveapps/
webappObfuscator/blob/master/webappObfuscator-1.0.0/
webappObfuscator-1.0.0.css

jsonViewer provides :
- a pure-PHP encoder for JSON that can handle JSON in the range of at least
100MB to maybe 1GB or more (provided you provide enough RAM ofcourse)
- JS that outputs HTML that actually can view such large arrays, tested
with sample JSON file[1] of 100MB in 2013
- runs in all browsers, smartphones iPhone6+ and Android 4.2+ too
- initially fully-collapsed view of your data showing just the root keys
- ability to open keys by clicking on them, or up to the required depth
(opening-links for all up to the max depth too)
- pretty colors, auto-generated from easy templates (
https://github.com/seductiveapps/saColorGradients)
- a bunch of other convenient and if i may say so myself, technically
impressive features

URLs

https://github.com/seductiveapps/jsonViewer
which requires