Re: GD Library help

Hi Tedd,

I had a similar issue with imagefilter (
http://php.net/manual/fr/function.imagefilter.php). It turns out depending
on the way gd is used my the server, gd isn't packaged with all it's
functions (In my case it was a Debian, and gd was installed separately from
PHP).

I had to use Imagick instead.

Hope this helps,

cheers