Re: Open, edit & save document via browser

Thank's Jeffry.  FTP isn't an option as it's needs to be seamless in the
application and aside from that 99.9% of users won't have a clue about FTP
and using clients.  It just adds a barrier.

--

Adrian Walls

23sparks
Tel:     +44 (0) 28 4179 8226
Mob:   +44 (0) 77 3447 3615
Email: awalls@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:   http://www.23sparks.com

Registered office: 8 Osborne Promenade, Warrenpoint, Newry, Co. Down BT34
3NQ Registered in Northern Ireland no. NI50666

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is private and confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. If you are not named as an addressee it may be unlawful for
you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information
contained in this email. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email please destroy this communication and contact awalls@
<awalls@xxxxxxxxxxxx>23sparks.com.