Re: best is multiple domain or language switch

On 10/30/2014 04:55 AM, Rafnews wrote:
> In this case, why not purchase the domain name with extension, and only do a
> permanent redirection ?

Their is no difference in doing it that way or just having a single server
serve the same files for each unique TLD and translating the content to the
appropriate language all done from a single source code base.

--
Jim Lucas

http://www.cmsws.com/
http://www.cmsws.com/examples/