Re: AW: beginners question

Thanks Tobius, Jim & Andy. I didn't know anything about "include_path".
Thanks to all for discussing it in detail.

@Tobius
I did know about "../" (double dot) but had never seen "./" (single dot
followed by forward slash) before.

@Jim
Yes you are right......both statements does the same thing.

@Andy
Thanks for explaining in simple language.

And really sorry for getting back so late.

regards
Sachin