Re: Re: Why PHP sucks - farce or is there a bit of truth?

*lol*

On 13-10-18 09:43 PM, Jonathan Sundquist wrote:
Always develop like the next person to work on the code is an axe murderer
who know where you live.
On Oct 18, 2013 7:56 PM, "TQ White II" <tq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you wrote a nested ternary like that I'd fire your ass.

As one of the main programming philosophers said, the art of programming
is making your intentions clear to the next programmer.

TQ White II
708-763-0100

On Oct 18, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Jim Giner <jim.giner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>