Re: Saving session to database

Matijn Woudt wrote:

It seems to me the session functions are failing, probably due to problems with
the database. Have you checked that there actually is a ##session table in your
database?
You might want to add some debugging code to these functions, to check if errors
occur with inserting or retrieving the sessions from the database.

Well past that stage without making any progress.
Using the write function outside of the session_set_save_handler() it works perfectly, and then the read can see the saved sessions and can load them.

I am convinced that something is wrong with the general setup which is preventing the write and close from firing when it should. I can not trace any attempt to call the write function in the session handling.

I'm currently checking out the adodb-session handler which WAS working in PHP5.3 but seems to be showing similar problems in PHP5.4

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL