Re: Re: Accessing Files Outside the Web Root

At 02:27 PM 3/14/2013, Marc Guay wrote:

>Assuming humans will continue to behave as I've seen them behave so
>far, even this "simple" system will guarantee you angry emails from
>people who'll want to argue that "five" is a colour in some
>circumstances.

Marc has a very valid point. My goal is to weed out the scrapers without angering humans.

>Please see discussions on this list about top-posting as a reference.

I don't care about top-posters vs. bottom posters. What irks me are those who do not edit their quotes, and they are one of the reasons why I do not sub any list in digest mode. :-)

Dale H. Cook, Member, NEHGS and MA Society of Mayflower Descendants;
Plymouth Co. MA Coordinator for the USGenWeb Project
Administrator of http://plymouthcolony.net