Re: Re: Accessing Files Outside the Web Root

> correlate various types of information, which is very hard. For a human,
> this is very simple. It's simple, and very friendly to your guests.

Assuming humans will continue to behave as I've seen them behave so
far, even this "simple" system will guarantee you angry emails from
people who'll want to argue that "five" is a colour in some
circumstances.  Please see discussions on this list about top-posting
as a reference.

TGIAF
Marc