Re: Finding an Address

You are right, there is more to it.

The incentive from me was to not further complicate a problem that by
itself can be very hard to solve.
but still, a more accurate measure van only determined by including these
concepts.

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table