Close enough to Friday...

Just wanted to toss this out as something I quick developed in case it
could help others:
https://github.com/AdamJonR/PreHP

Essentially, I just wanted a quick pre-processor that would work with
PHP so I could limit some of the processing done at runtime. As
opposed to C macros, I wanted to design it so that files could/should
be developed to be valid html/php without the preprocessor. The
preprocessor merely speeds the performance. The example for templating
could be redone to use includes and then replace those with the
inlined content, I just prefer to work with skeleton HTML so I can
validate the XHTML as I go within the static file rather than having
to check the content on a test server.

The preprocessor is dumb (for now, I'm not parsing the PHP to ensure
the comments are not contained within strings, etc.), but this
shouldn't pose an issue for most situations.

Anyways, I just whipped this up so I could ditch Dreamweaver Templates
(which I used so the templating happened prior to runtime, too), as
I'm trying to save some money and I don't want to upgrade to the next
version :)

Happy Friday!

Adam