Re: Finding an Address

well, not exactly.
But I can help you (so can others) to go through code flow (it will
probably be tedious)

you have a position you start and a certain distance from that point (in a
circle)
>From thereon you substract start(x,y) from dest(x,y) by substracting x from
x and y from y the diffence is the amount of degrees between the two points
are apart, if you add instead you determine a point.

so for example you are currently at long: 75, lat: 31 and you want to know
some point 6.9 miles away.
you start by adding 0 to 75 and 0.1 to 31 you then have one point (both are
degrees and one degree is roughly 69 miles) you can also do the opposite,
add 0.1 to 75 and 0 to 31, you can also add 0.05 to both (again totaling
0.1), mind though the values that total 0.1 are absolute, even though the
long/lat may be negative.

The point is that the values added are combined the distance you want to
measure against.
>From thereon you can determine if there is an address at the location
(using reverse geo-coding).
when increasing the number you add, you measure further and further
you'll have to do that all arround the point you started from

more information about how long/lat works:
http://www.nationalatlas.gov/articles/mapping/a_latlong.html

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table