RE: Entry point of an MVC framework

-----Original Message-----
From: Timmy Sjöstedt [mailto:me@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 6:01 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Entry point of an MVC framework

On 07/12/2012 11:44 PM, Daevid Vincent wrote:
> [...]

I would say this is a perfectly sane idea if one wants to learn how things
actually work.

Most frameworks, however, are very bloated because they have to support and
implement many things, as they are general purpose frameworks used by
everybody and their dogs.

If you only want what you need, and you know how to do it, rolling your own
system is no problem.

Timmy,
	Thank GOD someone said it. 99.999% of every MVC framework you can
download is crammed to the hilt with BLOAT. I also agree that
knowing/understanding a MVC framework is vital and sometimes the only way to
learn is to recreate the madness you see in front of you.
I like many people have created my OWN MVC framework customized to my
madness and NO BLOAT!!!!!!

I do suggest if you're starting out in MVC frameworks. You have a better
understand of .htaccess and or web.conf for better control and flexibility.