Re: Which workstation????

Hi, All

There was an interesting talk on the PHP Conference Spring 2012:
Concepts of Success: Choose Your Framework
http://phpconference.com/2012spring/keynotes#session-3

If somebody has been there, please write some notes ... I personally
haven't had the time to join but am quite interested, what the developer of
the frameworks say about their own systems in comparison to others. Pro and
(more interesting) Contra arguments.

The only stuff I found is in german and quite limited:
http://it-republik.de/php/artikel/FLOW3-Zend-Symfony-Auf-der-Suche-nach-dem-besten-Framework-4826.html

Bye
Simon