Re: Which workstation????

Hi, Farzan

I do not really get your point of confusion ...

What you've posted here are tools/frameworks that do not to the same stuff
at all, yes you could even use all without missing something ...

cakephp
.. is a full-stack PHP-Framework. Yes, I have to say that there's quite a
bunch of full-stack frameworks in PHP you could choose and I myself would
recommend one by knowing how much experience you have in PHP :)

smarty
.. is a template-engine for PHP. If you want to use smarty, twig, php
itself or another library as template-engine is up to you. Using a
template-engine for some programmers I know just feel like a better
separation between the view and the controler/model (search for
ModelViewControler if you don't know what I mean here).

netbeans
.. is an IDE where you can develop with. I prefer to use PhpStorm, others
use EclipsePDT, Notepad++ or even the basic editor of windows. This is just
about syntax-highlight, code-completion and other things helping you to
develop your code.

Hope that helps :)

Bye
Simon