Re: Crudin - CRUD INterface Generator - Open Source Project

On 25-05-2012 23:09, Rodrigo de Almeida Rodriguez wrote:
Hi,

I am the creator of a open source project called Crudin
(http://crudin.smarc.com.br/en)

Crudin is a system for generation of fron-ends in the MySQL, writted in PHP

Without needing to program nothing you get a complete platform with
operations CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) and much more

Crudin mounts relations, to make upload of archives and images, treat
fields enum/set and much more

All you need is any MySQL database!

Hi Rodrigo,
I must admit I am having trouble understanding what you're making here. I tried looking at your demo page, but since it's half-Portuguese, and half(-crud)-English, it makes it impossible for me to understand even half of what it says.

Could you please explain, properly, what your system DOES exactly, and why I would want to use it? Because currently I just don't understand what it is supposed to help me with exactly.