Re: image inventoryer

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Kirk Bailey <kbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> jim, I am a novice at this language as I said.
> And were people this nice to you when YOU asked beginner questions?

When I ask beginner questions, I spend time doing my homework first.
This list is not a class to teach you to write PHP. The people here
are not going to hold your hand and feed you spoonfuls of PHP
knowledge. Read first. Ask smart questions. There are BOATLOADS of
tutorials on PHP on the net, just a google away.