Re: including PHP code from another server..

On 26 Mar 2012, at 15:17, Simon Schick wrote:

> Hi, Rene
>
> I just want to say the same ... whatever you're trying to do here - it
> will end up in a major security-isse that (I think) you won't fix that
> soon as someone has hacked your server.

I couldn't care less about Rene's stuff. It's compromising the security of every customer on that server, and that's not acceptable. Security is arguably more important when using shared servers because your lack of focus on security issues has consequences for everyone else on that server, and potentially on that network.

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas
3ft9 Ltd